The dress code for the Summer will be smart casual indoors, and no formal dress code for the outdoor seating. Members and guests are, however, encouraged to dress up, rather than down; and to err on the side of caution.
Please ring ahead with any questions: +44 (0) 207 623 6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Health Provisions
The Walbrook has, and always will, maintain meticulous hygiene, health and safety standards. A comprehensive risk assessment prescribes the below headline measures. These remain under watchful review and follow Government guidelines:
- The Staff will undergo daily temperature checks.
- Members, Guests & Staff will sign health declarations before entering.
- Comprehensive Staff training on essential hygiene protocols, operating safely in a COVID-free workspace, daily briefings, keeping physical distances and hand sanitising at every conceivable turn.
- Tables, surfaces, light switches and door handles will be constantly disinfected.
- Members, Guests & Staff must not to visit the Club if they display any symptoms, suspect that they may have the virus or have been in contact with somebody feeling ill.
- Members & Guests must wash their hands thoroughly on arrival.
- Tables kept apart and where possible with a one-way flow of traffic, including on the staircase.
- Sensor activated hand sanitiser stations throughout the Club.
- A removable perspex screen available to the Green or Oak Rooms for Members wishing to interview or conduct smaller meetings.
- For private events such as breakfasts, lunches and dinners, spaces in between guests will reflect the Government social distancing rule.
- One person to use the bathroom at a given time.
- All charges must be settled by card, and not with paper money or coins.
- Reservations are essential.