The Dining Room

On the first floor, the Dining Room overlooks the garden of the Church of St Stephen and is adjacent to the Green Room.

As well as fine dining, the room is well suited for business oriented events.

The elegant atmosphere is enhanced by the mixture of architectural drawings, amusing objects like Sir Winston Churchill's fedora hat and paintings such as the portrait of Rudolph Palumbo.

The Dining Room seats up to 40 people.
Receptions of around 70 people

Room dimensions in meters:
Length: 6.20   Width: 5.70   Height 3.30

 


  Rudolph Palumbo

37A Walbrook was built in 1952 by the late Rudolph Palumbo as the family office. After an extensive conversion overseen by Mark Birley owner of Mark's Club and Annabel's in Mayfair The Walbrook opened as a Club in 2000.

Painted by the Austrian artist Oskar Kokoschka in 1960, the portrait of Rudolph Palumbo is still hanging in its original position, above the fireplace, when the Dining Room was his own office.


The Walbrook
37A Walbrook, London EC4N 8BS
Telephone: 020 7623 6100
Facsimile:   020 7623 6865
Email: office@walbrook-club.co.uk
Website: www.walbrook-club.co.uk